Find Your Job
Automotive Technician in Nashville, TN at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 2/8/2024
Nashville, TN 37228
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Technician for our dealership in Nashville, TN. Our technicians enjoy a very collaborative environment, very different from a traditional "dog eat dog" shop. It's fun, fair, and a great place to work. We have day shifts available. The day shift has every Sunday off and rotates Saturday off every other week.
What You’ll Do:
The Automotive Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned following dealer and factory standards. Our technicians inspect and repair our selection of pre-owned vehicles (4 years and newer, most under 50,000 miles).
- Lube, filter, flushes
- Brake and tire repair
- Suspension and alignments
- Vehicle inspection
- No heavy-line or bodywork
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 6 months of previous Automotive Mechanic experience, or Auto Tech School Certification
- Own a set of tools
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Strong work ethic and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and willingness to learn
- Respect for teammates and a positive outlook
What We Offer:
- Salary base $45,000 - $65,000 based on experience plus monthly bonus potential
- Not commission - not flat rate - and guarantee hours
- Schedule that provides work/life balance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- The company provides uniforms and toolboxes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.