Find Your Job
BMW Genius - MINI / BMW of Fort Myers in Fort Myers, FL at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/7/2024
Fort Myers, FL 33912
At MINI of Fort Myers, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Luxury Automotive Sales--$60,000 estimated first year
- Provides a pressure-free experience, one that helps guests better understand the operations, benefits and values of MINI innovations and engineering advantages. This higher degree of understanding will help guests better appreciate their vehicles, which in turn create a stronger emotional connection to the brand.
- Assesses customer knowledge and priorities to personalize the ownership experience.
- Explains and demonstrates vehicle features and technologies, including demonstration drives, focusing on customer needs and wants.
- Assists customers in advancing from research and demonstration phases to vehicle selection and entering the purchase phase.
- Acquires and maintains total product knowledge on all vehicles and understands competitors' vehicle features and benefits.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to clients.
- Follows up with customers to answer new questions or conduct additional clinics to teach other feature operations.
- Directs customers to additional information resources.
- Delivers a delightful ownership experience.
- Process incoming vehicles, monitor inventory for proper merchandising throughout your normal duties.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of trash, water, leaves and dirt.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Ability to maintain hardworking, high-energy personality throughout the workday.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid in-state driver’s license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver's license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.