Find Your Job
Service BDC Agent - Lexus of Serramonte in Colma, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/6/2024
Colma, CA 94014
At Lexus of Serramonte, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest automotive retailers in the country with over 120 dealerships nationwide...
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The Service BDC Associate is responsible for generating services appointments with customers that contact Lexus of Serramonte via the internet. The BDC Internet Service Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The service BDC associate will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
- Generate services appointments.
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience.
- Effectively utilize lead management tools.
- Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis.
- Previous experience either in a dealership setting (BDC, sales) or high-volume call role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office Suite computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in call center environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- $20 - $23 / hour
(The BDC Agent Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $20.00 and $23.05.)