Find Your Job
Lot Porter - Cadillac of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/6/2024
Las Vegas, NV 89146
At Cadillac of Las Vegas, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Porter Duties and Responsibilities:
- Move and park vehicles in the dealership premises and to maintain flow of traffic
- Keep the dealership lot, driveways, and sidewalks clean, organized, and presentable
- Provide excellent customer service when interacting with customers and directing them to the appropriate personnel
- Support sales and service departments with various tasks as required (i.e., Replenish vehicle fluids and minor vehicle assistance tasks)
- Moves vehicles to maintain flow of traffic
- Assists customers with questions and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Salary: $15.00 / hour
(The Porter Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of $15.00.)
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
.It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.