Find Your Job
Sales BDC Agent - Buena Park Honda in Buena Park, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/5/2024
Buena Park, CA 90621
At Buena Park Honda, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Salary: $17 / hr plus Commission
The eSales Agent is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the internet to purchase new and/or pre-owned vehicles. The eSales Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The eSales Agent will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs. We offer a huge ad budget, easy to use systems and a great work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
· Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
· Generate sales appointments
· Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience
· Effectively utilize lead management tools
· Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned
· Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong MS Office Suite computer skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work in call center environment
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.