Find Your Job
Automotive Document Specialist / Sales Admin in Thornton, CO at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/30/2024
Thornton, CO 80229
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Sales Admin to work as a Document Specialist for our dealership located in Thornton, Colorado. As a Customer Service Representative, which we call Document Specialists, you will play an important role in the smooth and friendly guest experience at our store. If you’re a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we’re looking for you. As a Document Specialist, you will be responsible for accurate and timely execution of the financial documentation process.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the final steps of the purchase process
- Provide accurate and timely completed paperwork for successful processing
- Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc.
- Verify insurance, trade payoffs and obtain deposits
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated customer service and attention to detail
- Experience in a retail environment
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What We Offer:
- $17/hour base with monthly bonus opportunities
- Average comp is $35,000 to $42,000 annually
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.