Find Your Job
Mail Room Specialist- Shared Service in Charlotte, NC at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 1/25/2024
Charlotte, NC 28277
At a Sonic Automotive you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The SSC Mail Room Attendant will support the General Accounting, Payroll, and AP departments through the processing of all mail, FedEx, inter-departmental, and corporate mail being received or sent. Daily timelines are essential in meeting pick up and delivery of USPS and FEDX schedules. Mailroom also documents all FEDX tracking numbers through RPM and EXCEL to support Cust Service inquiries. Mail Room is considered essential and is expected to be physically at the office. This is not a work for home position.
The Shared Services Mail Room Attendant position will have the following responsibilities:
1. Oversee the day to day functions of the mailroom through delivery and receipt of items.
2. Inspect mail for suspicious or threatening mail; separate and time stamp; deliver to appropriate individuals.
3.Record and control all FedEx items and arrange for timely pick up or take to drop box for pick up.
4. Prepare outgoing mail for processing and operate postage machine
5. Ensure prompt handling of time sensitive items both mail and AP Data Master input keeping to SLA schedules.
6. Answer and respond to inquiries for staff in regards to mail.
7. Coordinate Corporate office weekly mail as needed through use of staff going to meetings or sending FedEx no more than once a week.
High School Diploma. Knowledge of Computers and relevant software applications.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.