Find Your Job
Automotive Technician - Mountain States Toyota in Denver, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 1/8/2024
Denver, CO 80221
Mountain States Toyota is adding 21 additional service bays to accommodate the growing number of Toyota vehicles in the Denver area. Not only did we add service bays, we added a new technician locker room and an entirely new technician lunch room. We aim to deliver an elevated experience for our technicians. These additional 21 bays are scheduled to be completed in October so we are looking to hire technicians of all levels from Express Lube to Master Tech!
Salary may be from $25.00 to $42.00 per Flat Rate Hour (based on experience)! Annual Salary may be from $70,000 to $150,000 (depending on performance).
The Technician Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $25.00 and $42.00.
Sign on Bonus may be up to a $15,000 (depending on qualification/experience)
**Ask about our Tenure Bonus program that begins at 6 months from hire date. Bonus pay up to $3.50 per flat rate hour!!!
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- Available $0 Health plan premiums for Technicians based on tenure
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
Mountain States Toyota is looking for Service Technicians as we continue to grow by leaps and bounds. Come be a part of something special as we continue to break records in 2023, and we appreciate our technicians! Technicians are responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. They also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to them.
*** We are looking for all levels of experience from Apprentice to Master Technician!
· Outstanding compensation plan including spiffs for performance
· State of the art facility including air conditioning
· Up to date with Toyota special service tools
· Extremely busy shop that is currently scheduled one week out for appointments, we will keep you busy.
· Great atmosphere with the best coworkers in town.
· Voted one of Denver’s top places to work 3 times.
· Award winning dealership… too many to list
· Over half a million dollar parts inventory ready for you to install.
· Full benefit package including medical, dental and 401K plan with a portion matched by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the guest.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed.
• Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
• Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
• Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
• Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
• Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
• High CSI is a must.
• ASI or manufacturing training.
• High school diploma or the equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Manual dexterity.
• Good Judgment.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.