Find Your Job
Finance Manager - Mercedes-Benz of Denver in Denver, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/15/2023
Denver, CO 80246
Mercedes-Benz of Denver is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Annual Salary may be from $60,000 to $250,000 (depending on performance)
The Finance Manager opportunity has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include a semi-monthly advance. The position may also pay commission compensation which is based on the value, or amount of closed sales achieved from $0.00 (if no sales are made) without any upper limit other than sales performance. The position also may also pay a production bonus based on individual or team performance that may range from $0.00 (if baseline benchmarks are not met) without any fixed upper limit.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Finance Manager ensure that the dealership meets its unit sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. They are also responsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance products to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Make a monthly projection of the vehicle requirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period
· Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits
· Sell financing and other finance and insurance products to customers
· Sell Extended Warranties and all other aftermarket item
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise
· Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals
· Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action
· Conduct sales meetings
· Facilitate pre-delivery with the Service Manager
· Provide on the job training for salespeople
· Handle all rate quotations
· Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc. Establish and meet monthly objectives
· The F&I Manager has a responsibility to log in sales income. Verify insurance with customers agents, obtain deposits, verify trade payoffs
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
· Degree or commensurate experience in Finance.
· Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures.
· Previous professional sales experience.
· Computer knowledge preferred.
· Professional personal appearance.
· Excellent communication skills.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.