Find Your Job
Parts Manager - Team Mancuso Powersports Gulf Freeway in Houston, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 3/8/2023
Houston, TX 77034
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Fuel Your Excitement For Power sports
As a Parts & Accessories Manager you will lead the Parts & Accessories Department using your organization skills to manage the inventory system optimizing the efficiency and profitability of the department. Our Metric/Euro parts manager will utilize previous experience in power sports/ motorcycle parts and management to lead a team dedicated to providing exceptional support to the service department and dealership customers.
This is an opportunity to manage a dedicated team and be surrounded by high octane power sport enthusiast. You will be managing a group that is committed to providing the highest level of customer service that Team Mancuso is known for. If you feel the passion, this the perfect way to elevate your career!
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Parts & Accessories Manager:
- Visibly be a leader within the dealership to customers and other departments providing world class service
- Create and maintain an efficient and effective parts & accessories department
- Communicate leadership and provide guidance to the parts & accessories team
- Manage the parts and accessories inventory and ordering system to ensure a balanced inventory
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department to maximize and grow department revenue
- Motivate the department by utilizing your management style to meet and exceed department goals
- Train and develop Parts and Accessories staff to optimize department efficiency
To lead our exception group in the Parts & Accessories department you will have:
- High energy
- 5+ years of experience with retail sales and inventory management
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse group
- Strong communication skills for interaction with employees and customers
- Goal and detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Flexible to meet the demands of a thriving parts and accessories department
- Passion for power sports
- Experience with Parts & Service management computer software
- Knowledge with servicing of motorcycles, ATV’s, watercraft, and accessories preferred but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.