Find Your Job
Service Advisor-Honda West in Las Vegas, NV at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/27/2023
Las Vegas, NV 89117
At Honda West, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
(The Advisor Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.50 and $17.05.)
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts. Establishes "promised time".
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promise time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Test-drive the vehicle or refer to the test technician as necessary.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, zone or branch average.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications, using maintenance menus.
- Maintains a dealership-prescribed standard for “hours per customer repair order written."
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Two years of experience in a dealership position.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.