Find Your Job
Guest Loyalty Specialist in Thornton, CO at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 2/6/2023
Thornton, CO 80229
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to hire a Guest Loyalty Specialist for our dealership in Thornton, CO. The EchoPark Guest Loyalty Specialist manages the guest experience after the sale of the vehicle. The Guest Loyalty Specialist assists the Experience Manager and General Manager in reaching desired targets for guest satisfaction as measured at EchoPark through NPS and online reviews.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure the guest’s happiness and their likelihood to recommend EchoPark to others.
- At all times act as the owner of the company/guest communication. Own the guest’s concerns until you’ve resolved any issues and/or met the guest’s needs.
- Answer and return all guest phone calls and emails in a timely, friendly manner.
- Communicate with sales and recon departments.
- Schedule appointments.
- Meet and greet the guest, make the guest feel welcome, and set expectations regarding the upcoming process.
- Liaise with recon to ensure timely completion and with guests to provide updated information and expectations.
- Ensure repairs have met company standards and guest expectations.
- Work to create an outstanding culture of communication with the guest and team.
What We’re Looking For:
Demonstrated customer service and attention to detail
Experience in problem resolution
Take the high road
Willingness to learn
Celebrate small successes
What We Offer:
$42k salary base with monthly bonus opportunities
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401k with a 4% company match
Access to leadership and personal development programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.