Find Your Job
Automotive Title Procurement Specialist in Thornton, CO at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/25/2023
Thornton, CO 80229
EchoPark Automotive is the fastest growing and most comprehensive nearly new automotive retail brand in America today. Our aggressive plan is to cover 90% of the U.S. by 2025 to reach 90% of the population with the most unique business model and utilization of one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies. This approach provides a personalized and preferred, guest-centric buying process that has been proven out by consistently delivering award-winning guest-focused experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide with an average savings up to $3,000 over the competition. EchoPark is set to be the #1 in near-new/pre-owned 1-4-year-old vehicle sales by 2025 and already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award, creation of new Owner Experience Centers, development of all-new online shopping technology and a focus to grow the brand. EchoPark’s mission is in its name, Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives all they do, differentiates itself from the competition, and has them focused to redefine the category for their guests. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Experienced Title Procurement Specialist for our dealership located in Thornton, Colorado. Our Title Procurement Specialist will play an important role in the processing of car deals, verify costs for the accounting department, including the costs of reconditioning and equipment add-ons, and handle the legal transfer of documents for the Department of Motor Vehicles. If you’re a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we’re looking for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Obtain aged and outstanding titles for all EchoPark markets and resolve issues that would prevent the registration or transfer.
- Fast-track titles to their rightful destination & facilitate the management of wholesale CITs and arbitration case resolutions.
- Minimize turnaround time between the purchase of a unit & the acquisition of the title through consistent research and action
- Process duplicate and corrected title applications when required to resolve issues regarding lost or invalidated titles
What We’re Looking For:
- Automotive Dealership Title Clerk Experience- Preferred
- Knowledge of DMV Software
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What We Offer:
- $20- 27 per hour based on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.