Find Your Job
Motorclothes Manager - Mancuso Harley-Davidson Crossroads in Houston, TX at Team Mancuso
Date Posted: 10/20/2022
Houston, TX 77065
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
As a General Merchandise Manager, you will use your experience in retail and management to motivate your team of retail sales associates. You will create the vision to attractively display Harley-Davidson’s highly recognizable and sought after merchandise. You will use your merchandising expertise to lead a team and set-up/maintain a smooth running, efficient, and visually enticing retail environment to engage customers and drive merchandise sales.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun environment surrounded by people who love this lifestyle and want to share their excitement about Harley-Davidson with colleagues and customers like. Join our team and ignite your career while enjoying the artistry and design that can only be Harley-Davidson!
Our General Merchandise Managers:
· Use your individual management and leadership style to develop staff and grow department revenue
· Forecast buying trends to maintain a balanced level of merchandise inventory
· Develop and maintain department budget, sales and customer service objectives
· Create unique ideas to promote merchandise and drive traffic to the dealership, including other departments
· Define and maintain the process for ordering , receiving and displaying merchandise
· Develop and train general merchandise staff
· Be a visible leader in the dealership to all departments and customers
Qualifications for the General Merchandising include:
- 5+ years experience with retail sales and inventory management
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead and motivate team members
- Strong background with inventory management systems
- High attention to detail and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for Harley-Davidson Brand
- Knowledge about Harley-Davidson General Merchandise and products preferred but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.