Find Your Job
Parts - Mancuso Harley-Davidson Crossroads in Houston, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 10/14/2022
Houston, TX 77065
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
· Greet customers immediately in a professional and friendly manner.
· Work directly with walk-in and telephone customers to help determine and supply them with parts and accessories.
· Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
· Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
· Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.)
· Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
· Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
· Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
· Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories (P&A) needs are being met.
· Assist service technicians in determining parts and accessories requirements for individual jobs.
· Recommend related parts which may be required for a job.
· Take service technicians’ orders for parts and fill them as quickly as possible.
· Supply cost of parts information on repair orders.
· Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
· Receive and log merchandise into inventory.
· Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
· Maintain cleanliness of P&A department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
· Supply parts information on repair orders to Service Manager
· Passion for people and Harley-Davidson brand
· Knowledge of and experience with servicing of motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn.
· Solid understanding of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components
· Experience with Point-of-Sale and computerized inventory systems or the ability to learn new technology
· Friendly, outgoing personality
· Skilled at thinking creatively and mechanically in order to determine how to execute the artistic work requested by the customer
· Ability to understand and communicate customer needs to techs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.