Find Your Job
Technician- Massey Cadillac South in Orlando, FL at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 10/13/2022
Orlando, FL 32809
At Massey Cadillac South, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Our Automotive Technician Compensation and Benefits Package includes:
At Massey Cadillac South, earn up to $36 per hour as a certified Cadillac Technician. You may be eligible for a $2,500 Signing Bonus (Depending on Qualifications & Training).
**Air Conditioned Shop**
Work/Life balance. Your family is as important to us as they are to you!
• Tenure bonus starting at completion of 2 years of service
• Paid time off and Paid Training
401K with Matching
• Health insurance (Zero Health Insurance Premiums available (based on Tenure)
• Factory training -The ability to earn income while training to become a Cadillac Tech
• Mentor who is invested in your development, growth, and success
• A career path from entry-level to top-level
• Incremental pay increases for achieving new levels of certification
• Recognition for reaching goals and high performance
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Manual dexterity.
· Good Judgment.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.