Find Your Job
Technician- Lone Star Chevrolet in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 8/30/2022
Houston, TX 77065
At Lone Star Chevrolet, You can earn from $30-$35.00 per hour depending upon your experience and certifications, At Lone Star Chevrolet you will enjoy plenty of work and have the resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Inspect the vehicle to determine if additional service work is required.
· Notify service advisor if additional work outlined is recommended or required.
· Road-test vehicles when required.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
Graduation from a certified technician training program is a plus.
· Previous dealership experience is required.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.