Find Your Job
Assistant to Regional Controller in Atlanta, GA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 5/10/2022
Atlanta, GA 30339
At Sonic Automotive, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Assistant to the Regional Controller provides administrative, scheduling, correspondence, reporting and other support to the Regional Controller. The TN/DC/GA/SC/NY region comprises 19-dealerships and approximately 2,000 associates.
Prepare, schedule and coordinate the following activities:
· Daily Operating Control reviews
· Demo report
· Market Share reports
· MOR Meetings/Action Plans
· SOX reviews
· Schedule Performance Reviews
· Work paper reviews
· Trend report review
· Other duties as assigned
Support the Regional Vice President of Operations:
Consolidate and roll-up daily reports from all dealerships in the Region
Consolidate and roll-up weekly market share report
Establish the Monday conference call template
Distribute calendar invitations for all dealership General Managers and Controllers
Track vacation schedules for key Regional staff
· The qualified applicant will be competent with: Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, ADP etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as is the ability to work well without direct supervision.
· The qualified applicant will maintain a professional personal appearance.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Remote/Work From Home is acceptable. On-site work at one of our Atlanta or DC/Baltimore area dealerships may be required occasionally. Travel to any of the dealerships throughout the TN/DC/GA/TN/NY region may be required once the candidate is fully acclimated to this role.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.