Find Your Job
Automotive Technician in Marietta, GA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 11/23/2021
Marietta, GA 30067
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring a Full-Time Automotive Technician for our store located in Marietta. Our technicians enjoy a very collaborative environment, very different from a traditional "dog eat dog" shop. It's fun, fair and a great place to work.
What You’ll Do:
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Our technicians inspect and repair our selection of preowned vehicles (4 years and newer, most under 50,000 miles).
- Lube, filter, flushes
- Brake and tire repair
- Suspension and alignments
- Vehicle inspection
- No heavy-line or bodywork
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 6 months of previous Automotive Mechanic experience, or Auto Tech School certification
- Own a set of tools
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Strong work ethic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and willingness to learn
- Respect for teammates and positive outlook
What We Offer:
- Salary $40,000 - $60,000 annually based on experience
- No commissions, flat-rate or confusing pay plans. Guaranteed hours and even some additional team bonuses available.
- Schedule that provides work/life balance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K – 100% match up to 4%
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Company provided uniforms and toolboxes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.