Find Your Job
Automotive Technician in Nashville, TN at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 7/7/2021
Nashville, TN 37228
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to hire an Automotive Technician for our store located in Nashville, TN.
EchoPark Automotive is a preowned dealership brand, owned by Sonic Automotive, a fortune 500 company. At EchoPark, we look at things differently. We completely redesigned the car-buying experience to remove everything you hate about it, because we believe every car deserves a happy owner. We don’t look, act or feel like a car dealership. Gone are the old ways of buying a used vehicle! If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
As an Automotive Service Technician at EchoPark will be responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Our team works on pre-owned vehicles 40,000 miles and less and 1-4 years old. We work on a full 190 point mechanical and safety inspection to prepare vehicle for sale. Our technicians are offered a salary instead of flat rate and are offered a comprehensive benefit package.
Automotive Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
- Ensure that future guests cars are kept clean.
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Automotive Technician Qualifications:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- At least 1 year of previous Automotive Technician experience.
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable integrity.
- Manual dexterity and pride in one's work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.