Find Your Job
Collision Center Estimator- Momentum BMW in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/9/2021
Houston, TX 77074
At Mometnum BMW, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Appraises vehicle damage to determine cost of repair for insurance claim settlement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Examines damaged vehicle to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical, or interior damage.
· Estimates cost of labor and parts to repair or replace each damaged item.
· Reviews repair cost estimates with body shop manager or foreman.
· In the event of a disagreement with manager or foreman on repair cost, arrange to have damage appraised by another appraiser to resolve the situation.
· Determines feasibility of repair versus replacement of parts, such as bumpers, fenders, and doors.
· Evaluates practicality of repair as opposed to payment of vehicle market value before accident.
· Determines salvage value on total vehicle loss.
· Prepares insurance forms to indicate repair cost estimates and recommendations.
· Estimates cost of repainting, converting to special purposes, or customizing undamaged vehicles.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.