Find Your Job
Corporate Recruiter in Charlotte, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 5/12/2021
Charlotte, NC 28211
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to help us support our field operations nationwide. At EchoPark, we look at things differently. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is growing rapidly. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
An EchoPark Recruiter will provide operational and administrative support to our hiring managers in a high-volume, fast-paced recruiting environment. This company is embarking on a journey to disrupt the automotive industry and change it forever, so the ideal candidate will be an individual who is highly organized and has the ability to manage many projects at the same time. The EchoPark Recruiter is an integral partner in helping manage recruiting activities and providing potential candidates with their very first impressions of the company. Delivering a great candidate experience lends itself to becoming a great employee experience.
- Work with candidates and hiring managers to schedule and coordinate interviews
- Provide continuous correspondence to candidates regarding recruitment status via phone, text and email
- Identify and organize new recruiting opportunities
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Measuring and reporting on key business metrics
- Previous recruiting experience required
- Automotive experience a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- High attention to detail, and the ability to work in fast-paced, quickly changing environments
- Ability to navigate various applicant tracking systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.