Find Your Job
Automotive Technician- Jaguar Land Rover Houston North in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 4/28/2021
Houston, TX 77090
At Jaguar Land Rover Houston North, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
If you have 1-3 years of dealership automotive repair experience, irregardless of the brand you want to talk with us. Earn up to $24.00 per flart rate hour, with the opportunity for increased training.
· Perform all work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy,
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
· Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is needed or required and notify service advisor if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
· Document work performed.
· Road-test vehicles when required
· Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
· Keep shop area neat, clean.
Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
Immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.