Find Your Job
Warranty Administrator - Ron Craft Chevrolet/Cadillac in Baytown, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/6/2024
Baytown, TX 77521
At Ron Craft Chevrolet/Cadillac, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest automotive retailers in the country with over 120 dealerships nationwide...
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The Warranty Clerk will record and submit warranty claims to the factory and/or distributor and reconcile them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor.
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
- Verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule.
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims.
- Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date of replacement, and date on which part may be disposed.
- Arranges for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor, or to be scrapped.
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the warrantor.
- Keeps informed of all factory recalls and bulletins.
- Assists with body shop warranty claims as needed.
- Assists with the cashier and telephone operator duties as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Basic computer knowledge
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.