Find Your Job
Salesperson - Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek in Walnut Creek, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/6/2024
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
At Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek , a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
As an Automotive Sales Associate, you will play a key role in assisting customers with their vehicle purchase, providing information about available models, and ensuring a positive buying experience. Your enthusiasm for automobiles and excellent communication skills will contribute to the success of our sales department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner to understand customers' needs and preferences to recommend suitable vehicles.
- Conduct test drives to showcase features and performance.
- Stay up-to-date on the features, specifications, and pricing of all available vehicle models to provide accurate and detailed information about vehicles to customers.
- Guide customers through the sales process, including vehicle selection, financing options, and trade-ins.
- Negotiate and finalize sales agreements in a transparent and customer-friendly manner.
- Follow up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction and address any concerns.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers for potential repeat business and referrals.
- Collaborate with other sales team members and departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Participate in sales meetings and training sessions to enhance product knowledge and sales skills.
- Work towards achieving individual and team sales targets.
- Utilize effective sales techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm for automobiles and a genuine interest in helping customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
- Previous experience in automotive sales
- Previous Mercedes Benz experience
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
Compensation (Hourly plus commission):
- Commission-based plan with potential to earn $75,000 - $225,000+ a year (If meeting and exceeding sales goals)
(The Sales Representative Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between sixteen and seventeen dollars an hour. The position may also pay commission compensation which is based on the value or amount of closed sales achieved from $0.00 (if no sales are made) without any upper limit other than sales performance. The position also may also pay a production bonus based on individual or team performance that may range from $0.00 (if baseline benchmarks are not met) without any fixed upper limit)
- 401k with matches
- PTO accrual