Find Your Job
Body Shop Technician - Lute Riley Honda Collision in Dallas, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/5/2024
Dallas, TX 75240
Lute Riley Honda Collision Center is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Lute Riley Honda Collision Center needs Body Shop Technicians to keep up with our very BUSY Shop!!!
**Ask about our Tenure Bonus program that begins at 6 months from hire date. Bonus pay up to $3.50 per flat rate hour!!!
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- Available $0 Health plan premiums for Technicians based on tenure.
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company and offer a career path from entry level to top level.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k with matching, and PTO.
- Paid time off and Paid Training.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Body Shop Technician performs all body repairs in a professional manner. Advises the Collision Center Manager or supervisor if additional work is necessary. Completes all collision repairs with quality workmanship. Attends all required dealership and manufacturer required training. Follows all company safety policies and procedures.
*** Aluminum Certification (a plus)!
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Advises Body Shop Manager if additional work is needed.
- Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed.
- Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals.
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Ensures that customer cars are kept clean.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- At least 2-3 years Body Shop/Collision Center Experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.