Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Consultant/Car Sales Associate- Jefferson City Hyundai in Jefferson City, MO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 1/25/2024
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Jefferson City Hyundai, is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
Jefferson City Hyundai is hiring a Sales Consultant for our store. As a Sales Consultant, which we call Experience Guides, you will play an important role in creating a fantastic guest experience at our store. If you’re a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we’re looking for you. As an Experience Guide, you will be responsible for assisting guests through the entire car sales process.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with selection of vehicles, presentation of protection products and overall guest experience.
- Provide clear, transparent options for our guests to make well-informed decisions
- Work collaboratively with teammates to ensure that every one of our guests, those that are purchasing an automobile and those that are not yet, have an unparalleled experience.
- Take pride in your work, celebrate with guests and be a part of a team that believes in doing things the right way.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated consultative sales experience
- Experience in a retail environment
- Outgoing, energetic and passionate people
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.