Find Your Job
Sales Manager - Head of Sales in New Braunfels, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/22/2024
New Braunfels, TX 78130
We are looking to hire a Sales Manager (Head of Sales) at our dealership located in New Braunfels, Texas. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, join our team!
The Head of Sales (GSM) ensures that the dealership meets its used car sales quotas and gross objectives daily, monthly, and yearly. She/he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the vehicle Sales Department.
What You'll Do:
- Determine monthly projection of the vehicle requirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period.
- Forecast monthly and yearly unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives regarding the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on-the-job training for salespeople.
- Ensure that salespeople are following an established prospecting program to obtain optimum results.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecasts, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Ensure that sales department employees follow safety policies and practices and that they report all accidents immediately.
What We're Looking For:
- Five+ years of automotive sales/finance leadership experience.
- Experience in a dealership management position
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What You'll Get:
- Average annual income of $120k- 140k
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.