Find Your Job
Service Porter - BMW of Nashville South in Brentwood, TN at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 12/14/2023
Brentwood, TN 37027
At BMW of Nashville South, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Service Porter will be assigned to the Service department and is responsible in maintaining the dealership’s appearance, assisting with vehicle movement, and delivering exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Move and park vehicles in the dealership premises and to maintain flow of traffic
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Keep the dealership lot, driveways, and sidewalks clean, organized, and presentable
- Provide excellent customer service when interacting with customers and directing them to the appropriate personnel
- Support sales and service departments with various tasks as required (i.e., Replenish vehicle fluids and minor vehicle assistance tasks)
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Physically able to drive and move vehicles
- Strong attention to detail to maintain the dealership’s professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment compliance requirements: Drug testing, background check, MVR.
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to Have Experience)
- Previous experience in a similar role or automotive industry is preferred
- Basic knowledge of vehicles is a plus
.It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.