Find Your Job
Automotive Business Controller in Roseville, CA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 12/1/2023
Roseville, CA 95661
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for an Automotive Business Controller at our dealership in Roseville, CA.
The Controller is responsible for exercising sound judgment to make independent discretionary decisions regarding the dealership's overall financial and office workflow. The Controller is the key dealership executive for managing the accounting task and related policies and procedures at the dealership. The Controller is the business partner to the dealership General Manager and under the direction of the Regional Controller carries out such policies and responsibilities. The Controller implements control to ensure compliance with the Company’s policies. The Controller directs the office staff to ensure the timely completion and accuracy of assigned tasks.
What You'll Do:
- Provide support to all departments to produce increased revenue, control expenses; contribute to customer satisfaction and excellent associate satisfaction.
- Insure that the accounting records are maintained in an orderly, current, and accurate condition at all times.
- Maintain internal controls to insure compliance with company policies.
- Recruit, supervise, and develop dealership office personnel.
- Audit the balance sheets and schedules regularly and address any possible problems while keeping Regional Controller informed of problems and potential liabilities.
- Assist operations with dealership forecasting and budgeting.
- Ensure timely completion of all financial statements, monthly work papers, and reports, and resolve any issues.
- Prepare reconciliation of all dealership balance sheet accounts and purify reconciling items every month.
- Review every schedule in the dealership every month and make necessary corrections.
What We're Looking For:
- Accounting degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience managing the accounting function and leading the accounting staff of an automotive dealership.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation-based communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, forecasting, and budgeting skills.
- Experience with dealership management computer systems (CDK preferred).
- Very strong computer skills, particularly with Excel and the Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What We Offer:
- Salary range $110k- 140k
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.