Find Your Job
Apprentice Technician- Jaguar Land Rover Houston North in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/21/2023
Houston, TX 77090
At JLR Houston North, The apprentice receives a guaranteed minimum income during their apprenticeship period. Tuition Reimbursement is also available. A MENTOR is also provided to assist the apprentice should he/she have a problem diagnosing or repairing a vehicle. Successful Graduation from an automotive technical training program is required. JLR Houston Central, is committed to your success as and automotive technician servicing and repairing one of the premier automotive brands
The Apprentice Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance on vehicles as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order with accuracy.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is recommended.
· Notify service advisor if additional work outlined is needed or recommended.
· Document work performed.
· Utilize the knowledge of you Mentor, Team Leader or Shop Foreman when necessary.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
Quality job performance is a must.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
Graduation from a valid automotive technical training program
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform their duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to pass a background check, MVR, and drug test,
Apprentice Technician is guaranteed a minimum monthly income during their apprenticeship period. Tuition reimbursement assistance is included.