Find Your Job
Lube Tech - Nissan of Jefferson City in Jefferson City, MO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/20/2023
Jefferson City, MO 65109
At Jefferson City Nissan, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- Available $0 Health plan premiums for Technicians based on tenure.
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company and offer a career path from entry level to top level.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k with matching, and PTO.
- Paid time off and Paid Training.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
The Lubrication Technician will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner, and for carrying out his responsibilities through coordination with the Production Foreman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all lubrication services.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
- Receive repair order from either the Service Salesman or the Production Foreman and proceed to service lift.
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Use adequate, but not excessive, amounts of materials and supplies.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- 2+ years of experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice in an automobile dealership.
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Manual dexterity.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.