Find Your Job
Sales Advisor - BMW / Mini of Fort Myers in Fort Myers, FL at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/17/2023
Fort Myers, FL 33912
At Mini of Fort Myers, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
- Generate sales appointments
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience
- Effectively utilize lead management tools
- Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis
- Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to Have Experience:
- Previous automotive sales experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.