Find Your Job
Salesperson - Nissan of Chattanooga in Chattanooga, TN at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/16/2023
Chattanooga, TN 37421
At Nissan of Chattanooga, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
- Generate sales appointments
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience
- Effectively utilize lead management tools
- Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis
- Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to Have Experience:
- Previous automotive sales experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.