Find Your Job
Technician- Porsche West Houston in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/14/2023
Houston, TX 77079
A technician at Porsche of West Houston can earn a 6 figure income! With the proper certifications and experience you will be eligible for relocation / moving allowance if moving from out of state. Compensation range is from $25.00 to $50.00 based on experience and certifications with our brand. We offer paid employee medical, vacation, training, 401K with match and annual longevity bonus is also included.
Apply NOW to Join our family like culture with a prestigious brand.
**Ask about our Tenure Bonus program that begins at 6 months from hire date. Bonus pay up to $3.50 per flat rate hour!!!
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional service work is necessary.
· Document work performed.
· You will be compensated if Supervising of any apprentice technicians.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
· Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Manual dexterity.
· Good Judgment.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.