Find Your Job
Automotive Technician - Concord Toyota in Concord, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/13/2023
Concord, CA 94520
Concord Toyota, owned by Sonic Automotive, a fortune 500 company, is a preowned dealership brand which offers excellent training, growth opportunity and a fun work environment. Concord Toyota Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
The Automotive Technician is responsible for reconditioning vehicles to the highest standards.
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy
- Examine vehicle and diagnose necessary repairs
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Document work performed
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
- Maintain high safety and quality standards
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
- 2+ years of previous Automotive Technician experience
- ASE certifications
- Own a set of tools
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- $34.58 - $40.28 / hour (Depending on experience)
(The Technician Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $34.58 and $40.28.)
Concord Toyota Automotive CA offers the following Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (partially paid by company)
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
- Competitive Flat Rate Pay
- Competitive Benefit Package
- 4/10 Work Week
- The Technician Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $34.58 and $40.28 DOE.
- **Ask about our Tenure Bonus program that begins at 6 months from hire date. Bonus pay up to $3.50 per flat rate hour.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.