Find Your Job
Billing Clerk - Global Imports - BMW in Atlanta, GA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/6/2023
Atlanta, GA 30339
Global Imports - BMW is a Sonic Automotive dealership which is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
The Billing Clerk accurately records the sale, profit and commissions payable on all sold units, and to maintain accurate accounting of vehicle inventories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bill all new and used car deals and post into accounting
- Receipt all monies received for new and used car deals and dealer trades.
- Organize all paperwork in each deal; check for completeness (signatures, verify VIN, etc.)
- Process pay-off checks for trade-ins and mail to appropriate financial institution in a timely manner.
- Process dealer trades in and out.
- Generate and maintain the sales person’s commission reports and list of commissions on-hold.
- Route paid deals to the tag and title clerk for processing as soon as money is received in house.
- Provide administrative support to management, other departments and employees, as needed.
- Must have previous Billing Clerk automotive experience
- Computer literate; accurate with 10 key pad and typing
- Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
- Basic working knowledge of accounting.
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Mathematical aptitude
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.