Find Your Job
Loaner Agent - Long Beach BMW in Long Beach, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 10/27/2023
Long Beach, CA 90806
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Long Beach BMW, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Purpose: Our world class organization currently has an opening for our loaner car department as a Transportation Agent.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist customers during rental car process, preparing vehicles, and during transaction process.
· Aid staff in handling escalated customer needs.
· Maintain and adhere to rental policies and procedures
Join us now for an exciting and fast paced opportunity!!!
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Long Beach BMW. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the BMW of Monrovia difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
· Experience at a rental car facility
· Good organization skills and attention to detail
· Must have excellent communication skills
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
$17 - $20 / hr (based on experience)
(The Loaner Agent Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.50 and $20.00.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.