Find Your Job
Sales Associate - Team Mancuso Powersports South in La Marque, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 10/18/2023
La Marque, TX 77568
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
· Greet customers immediately, in a professional and friendly manner.
· Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
· Practice a feature/benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
· Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
· Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
· Cross-sell additional parts, accessories, F&I products, Warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles. .
· Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments and their personnel.
· Conduct a road test and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
· Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT" which endears the customer to the dealership.
· Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
· Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.)
· Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
· Passion for people and powersports
· Experience with sales of powersports or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn the sales process
· Approachable, likable personality with high-energy level.
· Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills".
· Dedication to delivering superior customer service
· Ability to develop relationships and generate referrals as a trusted consultant
· Participation in sales training to develop skills
This Is Where We Live Between Rides!
Our commitment to quality management and employee development is paramount to the Mancuso culture and to our future success. As a complement to our people-centric environment, we provide an amazing benefits package to ensure the well-being of our valued employees and their families.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.