Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Manager/ Head of Sales in Duluth, GA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 10/18/2023
Duluth, GA 30096
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
The Head of Sales (GSM) insures that the dealership meets its used car sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. She / he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the vehicle Sales Department.
What You'll Do:
- Determine monthly projection of the vehicle requirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period.
- Forecast monthly and yearly unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on the job training for salespeople.
- Ensure that salespeople are following an established prospecting program to obtain optimum results.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Conduct and document ongoing refresher safety training within the sales department.
- Conduct periodic self-inspection for hazard assessment within the sales department and recommend and document action needed and action taken.
- Ensure that sales department employees follow safety policy and practices and that they report any and all accidents immediately.
What We're Looking For:
- Five+ years of automotive sales / finance leadership experience.
- Experience in a dealership management position
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What You'll Get:
- Average annual income of $120k- 180k
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.