Find Your Job
Technician- BMW of West Houston in Katy, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 10/11/2023
A technician at BMW of West Houston can earn a 6 figure income! And with the proper certifications and experience will be eligible for a relocation/ moving allowance of up to $5,000. Compensation range is from $21.00 to $40.00 based on experience and certifications. Paid employee medcial, vacation, training, 401K with match and annual longevity bonus is also included.
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional service work is necessary.
· Document work performed.
· You will be compensated if Supervising of any apprentice technicians.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Applicant must be authorized to work in the USA.
· Applicant must be able to to pass a background checks, MVR, and drug test.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.