Find Your Job
Automotive Parts Specialist in Thornton, CO at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/21/2023
Thornton, CO 80229
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Parts Specialist at our dealership located in Thornton, CO. As an EchoPark Automotive Parts Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the inventory of the reconditioning team. If you’re a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we’re looking for you.
What You Will Do :
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair orders
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, and special order parts
- Be a subject matter expert on parts inventory and availability
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
What We're Looking For :
- Automotive parts experience (preferred)
- The ability to work autonomously at a designated workstation
- A desire to learn, practice, and deliver an unparalleled experience
- Learn, deploy and enjoy our technology
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Clean motor vehicle and criminal background records
- Resilience, agile, and open to change
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Willingness to keep learning
- Active listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for teammates
- Positive outlook
What We Offer :
- $19- 21 per hour based on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.