Find Your Job
Parts Shipping and Receiving / Parts Driver - Audi VW Glenwood Springs in Glenwood Springs, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/19/2023
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Audi VW Glenwood Springs is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Salary is $20.00 per hour.
The Parts Shipping and Receiving/Parts Driver position has a pay scale consisting of the following, Wages included base hourly compensation of $20.00.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will be responsible primarily for the maintenance and good order of the shipping and receiving records and work area. Responsible for the carrying out of those jobs and/or assignments set forth by the department manager. This person will administer internal procedures and reports.
*** This position will be a Parts (Shipping/Receiving) including duties of the Parts Driver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain accurate records of items shipped and received.
· Process items for shipment according to established guidelines and procedures.
· Receive items according to established guidelines and procedures.
· Communicate incoming and outgoing status to appropriate internal customers and managers.
· Handle correspondence as directed by Dept. Manager
· Maintain an organized, safe, and efficient work area.
· Ensure effective tracking of shipments.
· Administer service car rental program.
· Ensure best relationship possible between dealership-customer-factory.
· Handle selected customer complaints.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· All other duties as assigned.
Salary is $20.00 per hour.
(The Parts Shipping and Receiving/Parts Driver position has a pay scale consisting of the following, Wages included base hourly compensation of $20.00.)
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.