Find Your Job
Apprentice Technician - BMW of Denver Downtown in Denver, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/15/2023
Denver, CO 80246
Mountain States Toyota is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Salary may be from $21.00 to $24.00 per hour.
The Apprentice Technician opportunity has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $21.00 to $24.00.
**Ask about our Tenure Bonus program that begins at 6 months from hire date. Bonus pay up to $3.50 per flat rate hour!!!
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- Available $0 Health plan premiums for Technicians based on tenure.
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company and offer a career path from entry level to top level.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k with matching, and PTO.
- Paid time off and Paid Training.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Apprentice Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance on Audi vehicles as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order with accuracy.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is recommended.
· Notify service advisor if additional work outlined is needed or recommended.
· Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
· Document work performed.
· Road-test vehicles when required.
· Utilize the knowledge of your Mentor, Team Leader or Shop Foreman when necessary.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures, report any accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· High CSI is a must.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Successful graduation form a recognized automotive technical training school.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· Applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and a drug test.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.