Find Your Job
Clerical - Lexus of Serramonte in Colma, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/8/2023
Colma, CA 94014
Lexus of Serramonte is a Sonic Automotive Dealership.
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team work together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- We are technology based - most jobs use IPads or IPhones that we provide.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
Salary: $22-25. Depending on Experience
The clerical admin will process the inventory components at the dealership such as high volume street purchases, reconciling buyers fees, dealer trades, wholesales, sister store swaps, lease buy outs, etc.
This person is also responsible for 3 physical inventories at the Honda location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process dealer trades in and out.
- Responsible for all items as they relate to dealer vehicle inventory.
- Pull vehicle invoices from the applicable manufacturer websites and navigate the process to stock New vehicles into dealer inventory.
- Process incoming and outgoing dealer trades for New vehicle inventory.
- Process customer Used vehicle street purchases, including timely payment to customers as well as lien payoffs.
- Reconcile Used car buyer’s fees at month end for payroll purposes
- Process sister-store lien payoffs and subsequent inter-company journal entries.
- Process Used vehicle wholesales, both incoming and outgoing.
- Process sister store Used vehicle transfers.
- Responsible for inventory related SOX reviews, including monthly physical inventory reconciliations and Used vehicle stock in reviews.
- Assist the car deal billing desk with deal compliance as necessary or needed.
- Various reporting, scanning, and filing as related to the position.
- Provide administrative support to management, other departments and employees as needed.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Computer literate; accurate with 10 key pad and typing
- Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
- Basic working knowledge of accounting.
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Mathematical aptitude
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.