Find Your Job
Accounts Payable / Receivable - Land Rover Roaring Fork / Audi VW Glenwood Springs in Glenwood Springs, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/6/2023
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Land Rover Roaring Fork/Audi VW Glenwood Springs is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Salary is $21.00 to $23.00 per hour (depends on qualifications/experience)
The Accounts Payable/Receivable opportunity has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $21.00 and $23.00.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable/Receivable Position:
· Receipt all monies received for new and used car deals and dealer trades.
· Organize all paperwork in each deal; check for completeness (signatures, verify VIN, etc.)
· Process dealer trades in and out.
· Office Filing / Scanning Invoices
· Complete end-of-month accounting reports
· Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· 1-2 years of dealership accounting experience required. ADP experience required. Competent with MS Office suite. Accurate with 10 key pad and typing.
· Must haves - detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, work under pressure/meet deadlines, ability to focus and work independently.
· Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule.
· Basic working knowledge of accounting.
· Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
· Mathematical aptitude.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team-based approach; to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.