Find Your Job
Customer Service Associate-Shared Services in Charlotte, NC at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/5/2023
Charlotte, NC 28277
At Sonic Automotive family dealerships, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Job duties will entail support to the Gen Acct, Waranty Cancellation, AP, dealerships, and various vendors in researching and resolving inquiries. A professional and quick response is expected to show we are committed to excellent customer service. Job knowledge of SSC processes is essential to sucess of the team. This position, once fully trained, will be working the 10am - 7pm shift. Once fully trained and hired as a permanent Sonic employee, this position also allows for an opportunity to work from home 2 days per week, based on current 3/2 hybrid schedule.
The Shared Services Customer Service Associate position will have the following responsibilities:
1. Receive and respond to customer inquiries via phone and email.
2. Listening to customer queries patiently and respond quickly and professionally.
3. Provide copies of documentation (checks, invoices, etc.) if needed
4. Track all incoming queries documenting all relevant details of issue and how resolved.
5. Work effectively with internal departments to identify root causes for any issues
6. Be fully knowledgeable of Shared Services processes and be able to fully answer questions on these processes
7. Partner with the Warranty Cancellation Team to provide quick and accurate updates
High school diploma required. Experience in customer service or similar field is required with knowledge of ethics, principals and procedures. A proficiency in administrative and documentation procedures expected. This position must be able to fully understand all Shared Services processes in order to provide the necessary support. Needs to have Spanish bilingual skills, and automotive dealership experience.
Skills needed: Computer skills especially in Word and Excel; excellent communication skills both written and verbal; ability to handle data at a fast pace; patience and composure with customers and staff; good listening skills; attention and eye for details; ability to resolve issues in the best interest of the customer and company.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.