Find Your Job
Finance & Insurance Manager - Team Mancuso Powersports 59 in Houston, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 8/25/2023
Houston, TX 77074
Team Mancuso Powersports is a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.
As a Powersports Finance Manager you will:
- Oversee and direct the business office operational activities related to providing finance, insurance, and extended service programs.
- Produce acceptable levels of revenue and profits for the dealership by selling finance, insurance, and extended service programs to customers.
- Cross-sell parts, accessories, and ready-to-ride products to customers.
- Assist and support overall company policies and procedures and support the dealers philosophy.
- Able to work cross-functionally with all departments, with an emphasis on the Sales Department and Service Manager.
- Provide supplemental assistance to a sales person in the Powersports Sales Department. Work in conjunction with the sales team.
What it takes to be a Powersports Finance Manager?
- 3-5 years of experience within the finance department of a motor vehicle dealership
- Proven track record with the menu selling approach
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Superior face to face communication skills, focused on a high standard of customer service
- Organized with superior time management skills and attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.