Find Your Job
Guest Experience Specialist in Lowell, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 8/24/2023
Lowell, NC 28098
EchoPark Automotive is one of the most comprehensive retailers of nearly new pre-owned vehicles in America today. Our unique business model offers a best-in-class shopping and utilizes one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies in our industry. Our approach provides a personalized and proven guest-centric buying process that consistently delivers award-winning guest experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide, with savings of up to $3,000 versus the competition. Consumers have responded by putting EchoPark at number one among national pre-owned vehicle retailers in products, sales, and service based on Google Reviews between April 2021 through April 2022, while receiving the 2023 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater. EchoPark’s mission is in the name: Every Car, Happy Owner. This drives the experience for guests and differentiates EchoPark from the competition. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com.
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Inside Sales Representative (Guest Experience Center Agent) for our location in Lowell, NC. The Guest Experience Center is responsible for answering inbound calls, chats, internet leads and explaining to guests our sales process and ultimately setting an appointment at one of EchoPark’s dealerships. As a member of our Guest Experience Center team, you will help our guests understand how we are changing the vehicle purchasing process, making it simple, fast and fun! You will begin your new career at EchoPark with 3 weeks of dedicated (paid) training and development. Our comprehensive sales training includes product training, sales skills training, communication skills and training on how to navigate our internal software systems.
What You Will Do:
- Build rapport with guests and assist through personality and relationship selling
- Assist guests through inbound and permission based outbound calls by utilizing relationship based sales
- Exercise the intuitive ability to understand guests needs and match those needs with company inventory
- Set appointments for guests based on their time, location preference and vehicle needs
- Continually improve and be receptive to coaching
- Practice efficiency, handle call volumes knowledgeably while still providing excellent service
- Answer guest’s questions accurately, openly and honestly
- Rotating monthly schedule of 9AM-6PM, 10AM-7PM, 11AM-8PM, or 12PM-9PM. Scheduled hours will be dependent on where coverage is needed. This will be a full-time position and includes working every other weekend - Sunday shift is always 10AM-6PM.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-year of customer service/sales experience, telephone-based preferred
- Proficient computer experience leveraging multiple platforms at the same time
- A history of succeeding in a team environment
- Professional verbal and written communication, with excellent active listening skills
- A desire to learn, practice and deliver a remarkable guest experience
- Competitive and goal oriented individuals
- Experience using good problem-solving skills, and taking the initiative to think critically to identify improvement opportunities
What We Offer:
- $55,000 - $75,000/annually (base plus monthly uncapped commission)
- Bonus guarantee for the first three months of employment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.