Find Your Job
Express Technician - Crest Honda in Nashville, TN at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 8/22/2023
Nashville, TN 37228
At Crest Honda, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Express Technician will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner, and for carrying out his responsibilities through coordination with the Production Foreman.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all lubrication services.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- 2+ years of experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice in an automobile dealership.
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.